Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Family Time


I spent last week at my sister’s house in Colorado. It was a great time.

One nephew graduated from HS in the rain.

His older brother got married on the only (mostly) sunny day last week. 
 
A fabulous week was had by all even if it was rainy. Dad, his wife and three daughters went wine tasting and it was so much fun. Because of the rain most of the places had no one else in them. I have never had wine that tasted of chocolate before but it was wonderful! The next day was for shopping, so of course I picked FABRIC! My sisters preferred clothes so we left them behind and went on a shop hop. I got almost enough fabric to fill the hole in my suitcase left from the quilt I brought them. My sister (mother of the groom) was so excited for them to see the quilt that she made them open it at the reception so everyone could see it. The week ended too soon. I love spending time with my family! 
I suppose returning to work is inevitable. And now the rain has followed me home. Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment