Friday, May 20, 2011

Family Time

This has been an amazing week with family. Last Thursday my son spent the night before he left for his last (he will be out of the army in July!) long drill weekend. Friday an old friend who now lives in NY came with her husband and daughter and we had a marvelous time catching up on what the other has been up to lately. Saturday they left for her 2 youngest children's college graduations. Sunday they stopped back by for lunch on their way through town. Monday I landed in Colorado to visit my sister. Tuesday my nephew graduated from HS. Wednesday we (Dad, Diane, Patti, Ruth & me) went wine tasting. Thursday was shopping day. There are lots of really great quilt shops in Grand Junction CO. Today is the rehearsal/dinner for the wedding tomorrow. What a terrific week it has been. But... I can't wait to get back home to my sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment